News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

[devel-new-2] Couldn't build nettool.

Started by O01eg, December 22, 2016, 07:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

O01eg

I get build error of undeclared function.

In file included from ../network/network_cmd_ingame.h:6:0,
                 from ../network/network_socket_list.cc:3:
../network/../simworld.h: In member function 'sint64 karte_t::get_seconds_to_ticks(uint32) const':
../network/../simworld.h:1477:72: error: 'seconds_to_ticks' was not declared in this scope
   return seconds_to_ticks(seconds, get_settings().get_meters_per_tile());

Rev: 617dd75fc13

jamespetts

Thank you for the report. It is a little difficult for me to debug nettool at present because I am currently staying away from home and without access to my usual computer. May I ask whether you are building on Linux or Windows?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

Thank you for clarifying that. I am not sure why you are having that problem, as the nightly build server works without difficulty.

Perhaps you could try downloading the binary from the nightly build server here?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

O01eg

I found why nettool cann't be compiled. In simunits.h function seconds_to_ticks defined in block #ifndef NETTOL but in commit 7cf526ab it was unconditionally used in simworld.h.

jamespetts

Thank you, that is helpful. I will have to fix that when I get home in the new year.

jamespetts

Thank you very much indeed - I have applied the fix via Github.