Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Climate problems

Started by fam621, January 22, 2017, 02:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fam621

Maps are more hillier than before.

Rollmaterial

Have you tried altering the climate settings?

fam621

Wont work. Can you tell me normal setting so I can put them in please?

Ves

Fam, try download the basefiles again. That should override whatever changes you might have made I think.

fam621

Where can you find them? Are they on the same website has the devel new stuff or what? :)

Ves

Yes, it should be the zip-file called "Simutrans-Experimental Devel-new.zip" found here: http://server.exp.simutrans.com/Devel-new-builds/ :)

jamespetts

I have merged some changes from Standard relating to the climate. Apparently, one of the changes that I merged a day or two ago was later fixed, and only to-day did I merge the fix. I am not sure whether this is related to your problem, but you might want to try the newest version when binaries are made available for it.

In the meantime, you can adjust the hilliness of your new maps using the climate settings (mountain height and roughness in particular). You should be able to see a small preview of how your choices will affect the map that you generate.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.