News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

[POLL] How do you play Simutrans-Experimental?

Started by jamespetts, February 21, 2012, 11:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

I should be interested to know more about Simutrans-Experimental's use patterns, so I should be very grateful if people could respond to the above poll. Please note that running the game just for testing purposes does not count as "playing" for the purposes of this poll.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

rsdworker

i do play both - online or single player - its good

greenling

Good Day
I Play at Moment as Singel player.
With 24 bits per month.

Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

ActAirNeer

Haven't tried the multi-player experience yet... I don't usually get to play constantly enough over a period of time, on the other hand I'm afraid it would be too addictive  ;D I'm also trying to get a better hold on the program.

jk271

I usually change setting before playing:
bits_per_month: at least 20
one tile is 100m in my game.
station coverage: 3 (but now I am playing with 4)
I increase distance between cities and distance between factories too.

I play with more AI enabled (Althow I vote for singleplayer)

Firstly I connect some industries, than I move to passenger transport. Mail transport is created as the last one.

AP

Neither yet. I don't feel I've managed to get to grips with its more complex and subtle economics to be able to play it - I'm more "testing", albeit for my benefit rather than playtesting to aid the developers.