News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Pak64.HU-PL

Started by Emil Sawicki, May 03, 2012, 02:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suleyman

Hai Carl Baker!
Thanks the advice I use Corel Paint Shop Pro its include red eye tool. But probably this color not too good what I use backround in this picture.
In the game this colors not too bright. Try this cars in the game and please remark to me if the colors are too bright!
And what about my bombardier talent design?

Suleyman

The next vehicles Combino from budapest Player color, and another hungarian buses CredoBN12, and CredoBN18, in project CREDO IC12 coach bus, Credo Citadell newest buses

Suleyman

Vehicles!

Suleyman

And Rába trucks older, and newer.

Suleyman

Sorry! Here the picture!

VS

Love these! The pak seems to be coming along nicely :)

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Carl

Quote from: Suleyman on September 27, 2012, 07:21:47 AM
Hai Carl Baker!
Thanks the advice I use Corel Paint Shop Pro its include red eye tool. But probably this color not too good what I use backround in this picture.
In the game this colors not too bright. Try this cars in the game and please remark to me if the colors are too bright!
And what about my bombardier talent design?

I like the Talent design very much -- miles better than my smaller design!

On the colours: I think in general bright colours can look quite garish and unrealistic in Simutrans. I've attached what I had in mind as small changes -- the difference is subtle but, I think, it makes a lot of difference. I guess this is a matter of taste, but I think these colours fit in better. I've attached your original image too, for comparison.

Suleyman

CarlBaker!

Yes I see these colors much better. More realistic. Ok thanks for your help I will recolor it.

Suleyman

And here some others. I started buildings, ways tu pak64HU-PL here is the first a panel house from Győr city

TommPa9

Very nice i think. Better than my prefabs;)

greenling

The Photo from the building looks good out!
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Suleyman

And here some brigde, and ways, Hungarian freedom bridge, hun brick viaduct, and concrete bridge, asphalt street, road, and fastroad, HUN normal, and fasttrack.

Suleyman

Brigde freedom, hun brick viaduct, concrete bridge

Suleyman

The roads Asphalt road, asphalt street, fast road(strada), normal and fast track from Hungary.

Suleyman

Thanks. This building was the standard in 70' and 80'!

Suleyman

And the last is the typical hungarian little house from 80' 90'

Fabio

Amazing development going on here, guys! Nice job!

Suleyman

Thanks Fabio!

Next I want to try this: Hungarian Parlament building. This will the hard  ???

Suleyman

Hi all!
I forgot to upload this file a long time ago. Full ikarus fleet!

Emil Sawicki

Wow! We've a complete pakset soon, thanks to you!
Simutrans 123, Windows 10

Suleyman

Hi Guys!

Here are the repainted vehicles, with more realistic colors, and the first time I forgot upload Rába pallet cars(for plastik, concrete, books and etc)
Here are.

greenling

Suleyman
Nice those new models.
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)

Suleyman

Thanks to all!

I'm working some other new modell, and building, I will upload few days after. And an industry chain. ;)

Suleyman

Sorry Guys!

I mixed dat files the last 2 RÁBA truck. (I wanted to write Concrete, and I wrote Plastik)
Here are the repaired, final versions.

prissi

Sorry, somehow I overlooked this here. The trucks and buses are very nice, and even in player color. So nice in fact, I would like to add one truck and one bus to pak64. What do you think?

Suleyman

Hi Prissi!

Of course do it! Witch bus, and truck? Anyway if you wait few days I will upload to here the full and final RÁBA trucks, and trailers paks and IFA truck set.
These RÁBA trucks just prototypes. I working on the final set yet. Few days and I will finish.

prissi

As glacially as pak64 evolves take your time!

Suleyman

Hi Dear Simutrans community!
Here are my new addons to Pak64.HU.PL
I made new industrial chains Food, and Bus industry(Yes I now the food chain is not too new in simutrans, but Hungary's first export goods Buses, and Food) This food chain the Hungarian version.

Suleyman

Here are the pictures from factories. Bus factory old and new. And traffic corp buildings old and new.

Suleyman

The food chain. Cow and Grain farms. Grainmills old and new and food plant.

greenling

Suleyman
Very nice those photo´s!

Suleyman

Bakery and markets(Old marketplace, and Hungarian ABC supermarket.

Suleyman

Here are the factories.

Suleyman

factories2