* These rules define which of available
* vehicles are to be preferred, and do
* not affect what vehicles will be selected
* if <=1 vehicles matching the above rules
* are available
* The order of the priorities can be customised
* by changing the position of each of the preferences
* in the array. The default order is that in which
* the elements are arranged above.
* + Where the vehicle is a goods carrying vehicle: otherwise, this is ignored
* NOTE: This feature is currently unimplemented. This seems to conflict with the
* priority order of vehicle description elements in the consist order elements.
* It is hard to imagine how this might be implemented.
* Query whether this should be removed.
prefer_high_capacity = (1u << 0),
prefer_high_power = (1u << 1),
prefer_high_tractive_effort = (1u << 2),
prefer_high_brake_force = (1u << 3),
prefer_high_speed = (1u << 4),
prefer_high_running_cost = (1u << 5),
prefer_high_fixed_cost = (1u << 6),
prefer_high_fuel_consumption = (1u << 7),
prefer_high_driver_numbers = (1u << 8),
prefer_high_staff_hundredths = (1u << 9),
prefer_low_capacity = (1u << 10),
prefer_low_power = (1u << 11),
prefer_low_tractive_effort = (1u << 12),
prefer_low_brake_force = (1u << 13),
prefer_low_speed = (1u << 14),
prefer_low_running_cost = (1u << 15),
prefer_low_fixed_cost = (1u << 16),
prefer_low_fuel_consumption = (1u << 17),
prefer_low_driver_numbers = (1u << 18),
prefer_low_staff_hundredths = (1u << 19)
static const uint8 max_rule_flags = 20u;
Quote from: zook2 on January 27, 2023, 01:06:15 PMWould it be a lot of work to make the replacement window work similarly to the depot window?As already mentioned we need to add the code for the replace dialog separately from the depot dialog, but unfortunately this was easy. I have fixed them.
Quote from: wlindley on January 28, 2023, 03:14:37 PMFor the past month or so, builds from latest source all result in trains utterly ignoring signals and every train on the map crashing into each other. This occurs in fresh new games (1850 start, for example) as well as all my old saved games. I have been building signalled lines for many years; did something fundamental change about how we have to signal lines, or is the codebase broken? Very discouraging.I cannot reproduce this, I am afraid: using the demo.sve saved game, signals work correctly. Can I check whether you have tested with the downloaded binaries or whether you are self-compiling?