News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Time to get the bailiffs in?

Started by MCollett, August 03, 2012, 10:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCollett

My little tank engine has been manfully hauling coal from colliery to power station for over four months, moving more than 1000 tons of it.  But I haven't been paid a brass farthing for it.  I didn't expect it to make me rich, but this is ridiculous.

Best wishes,
Matthew

jamespetts

Thank you for the report - can you upload a saved game and let me know which program and pakset version that you are using?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

MCollett

Quote from: jamespetts on August 03, 2012, 12:11:21 PM
can you upload a saved game and let me know which program and pakset version that you are using?

Here is the saved game.  This is from -devel commit d2dbf1d (15/7/2012), compiled on Mac OS X 10.6.8, plus Pak128.Britain-Ex-0.8.4.

Best wishes
Matthew

jamespetts

Matthew,

thank you very much for that report - found and fixed in -devel. Also, here is a version of your saved game that should work with the latest -devel builds. Thank you very much for testing!

James,
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

MCollett

Quote from: jamespetts on August 03, 2012, 11:25:41 PM
found and fixed in -devel. Also, here is a version of your saved game that should work with the latest -devel builds.

That was quickly fixed!  Yes, it seems to work OK now with a fresh build.

Thanks,
Matthew