News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Planes have price = 0

Started by Milko, August 01, 2012, 08:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hello James

I compiled pakbrit128 using the new makeobj, and I'm using your Simutrans-experimental.exe.

All airplanes have price = 0

May you check?

Thank's
Giuseppe

jamespetts

Thank you for this report. This error is found and fixed. It was actually part of a more serious set of bugs relating to the scaling of vehicle prices, which are all now also fixed on -devel. Thank you for this report - most helpful!
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Milko

Thank's

But now I have another problem.

I compiled your last simutrans version, but (loading the pak) I obtain an errorr.

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Giuseppe,

9 is a recognised version, and this is not a problem that I get - are you sure that you are running the same executable that you compiled?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Milko

Hello James

It 'was my mistake, I compilavo branch "master" and I had to use the branch "devel".

PS in the master branch, there are corrections to be made to devel branch?

Giuseppe

jamespetts

I am not sure what you mean by corrections here?