News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Crash when building stop

Started by Lmallet, March 22, 2009, 09:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lmallet

Simutrans 102.1-2391 on Linux (SDL Opensuse 11.1)
Pak128 v535 with my private road sign and Timothy's fences as add-ons.

I get a segfault every time I try to build a bus stop on a game I've been playing for a while.  I can reproduce it every time with the savegame, but the problem does not seem to exist on a fresh game.

You can find my savegame, log, and add-ons here:  http://drop.io/l3fiqe4

EDIT:  played a bit more.  looks like rotation related.

z9999

I tried your savegame with Windows GDI/SDL versions, but I couldn't reproduce your problem.

Quote from: Lmallet on March 22, 2009, 09:19:01 PM
looks like rotation related.

Did the problem happen without building a stop ?

Lmallet

I don't know how to explain it now  ;D

In the savegame above, would crash when I build a stop, but I tried the game later, and if I rotate back to the "default" rotation (ie. the one Simutrans starts in), then the crashes stop.  I crashed it a few more times building roads and rails, but again that was rotated (in my case, click rotate twice from the original view).

I managed to play for 30 simuyears using rotations without a crash.  Maybe it is a pak128 object not liking rotations.

VS

If you find which one it is, please report! But stations, ways and bridges must have all rotations, so I don't see what could be wrong about object :(

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!