News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Lan error (network cable is unplugged)

Started by kingkos, August 30, 2012, 09:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingkos

But it is plugged in.

isp provider give me a new modem when i start open my pc "ok is good now the new modem helps me" but after 2-3 hours playing..boom unplugged!

Yesterday the old modem when i start the pc the LAn was unplugged and waiting for long hours to connect.Now the new modem i can connect now surfing in internet,playing Online games but the problem is when playing long hours or surfing in net the LAN connection was automatic unplugged but it is plugged in.

any help?

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

dom700

Ters

Or to be more polite:

This doesn't sound like a Simutrans related problem as your post seems to indicate that nothing can contact the Internet, not just Simutrans. You should contact your ISP. There could be some network gurus lurking around here for all I know, but the odds of finding them are far better elsewhere.

prissi

Be assuming an human, you failed the Turing test. ;)

Ters

So people have such a hard time finding answers to technical problems that they use spam bots to post their questions everywhere to increase their chance of getting an answer?