News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

simutrans source code v112-0?

Started by vrm, October 27, 2012, 09:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vrm

Hi all!

Maybe I'm some kind of blind, but i miss the source-code for V112.0 on sourceforge ...  :)

Any hints, anyone?

TIA

vrm

Dwachs

Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

vrm

If I understand the page correctly, the svn, git, tarball or zip are the up-to-date versions for the nighty's. (or am I wrong?)

As I'm using gentoo-linux (and trying to write an ebuild (package-file) for it), it would be more appreciated to have a distinct tarball or zip-archive of the code.

Former versions (as up to 111-3-1) had a simulinux-src.zip on sourceforge, so an ebuild could easily be written (for each specific version), so the gentoo-specific tools for downloading, compiling and installing work the way they are supposed to.

vrm

PS: Btw. a working ebuild for V111-2-2 is attached (compiling an running on amd_86) for anyone who's interested.

prissi

That was overlooked during release. I will do this now.

kierongreen

If you use svn you can svn update -r 6000 to get the sourcecode to that release (change the revision number to the appropriate one for other releases by looking at svn log).

vrm

Subversion sources should, according to gentoo development guide, not generlly added to the sources, although it's possible to write packages, which use svn.

But as of now, the src-zipfile is on sourceforge, thre is no need to experiment with it.

Thanks a lot!

vrm