News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

112.0 - filters on vehicle list non-functional

Started by Fraoch, November 06, 2012, 08:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fraoch

Simutrans 112.0 r6000 with pakset pak128 2.1.0 on Ubuntu Linux 12.10 64-bit.  I'd use a nightly but I don't have the skills to compile it.

Changing anything in the settings box in the filter settings window seems to have no effect.  It's forgotten when the screen is closed and the vehicle list never changes.  The Enable/Disable button seems to have no effect either.

This worked fine in previous versions and I'm using the window the same way.

Zeno

I've just tested that too and it seems that everything works until you press the "Enable" button. Then everything seems to get messed up and looks like nothing works there...

prissi

Even switching the filter off does not work any more ...

Dwachs

Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

prissi

Was already fixed before in r6033.

Why do you switch the filter off during reopening? That way after joining the filters are always off.

Dwachs

Could be changed to a static variable. No problem. But then the filter state should also be preserved, which is not the case atm.

The problem with not initializing was that then the boolean variable had strange values, ie something like 241 (not 0 or 1). Then pressing the toggle-filter button had no effect.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

prissi

Ahh, I see. Indeed, my fault. Since the other setting are preserved (they are static), maybe this should be made static too?