News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Looking for an oilfield

Started by VS, December 26, 2008, 04:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VS

Hello,
would anyone know if there is a winter version of this in 128 size?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

VS

Because it was not added :)

I know MHz made both 64 and 128 version and also winter... but can't find it.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

VS

It seems winter picture does not exist. Problem solved.

Václav

But it seems very nice - it is bothering it was not added - it is much more beautiful than land oilfield present in pak128 (I don't play pak64)

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

VS

Yes, I will definitely use it. But I would like to try and make something similar to snow...

the almighty snark