News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Upcoming release (1.13)

Started by The Hood, December 01, 2012, 01:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hood

I'm proposing to make the next release just before Christmas, as it's been a few months since the last release. So far the additions would be mainly the new ships I have been drawing, plus a number of bugfixes from previous releases. At the minute this would be less substantial change than previous new releases (but I'm guessing people would appreciate an update?). If there are any other contributions out there that aren't quite ready yet, or if anyone wants to complete something in time for that release, please do...

jamespetts

Have you looked at the new graphics for the 4/6 wheel carriages from the 1870s/1880s that I have uploaded to the Experimental Github repository? The 6-wheelers you might have seen before: not sure about the 4-wheelers, which are more recent (they are shorter than the ones already in the game).

Also, do you have:

Actually, if you have a look at the Github commit history, you will see the things that have been added to the Experimental version recently that you can add to the Standard version for the next update, as well as the consequential changes that I have made to accommodate the additions.

I hope that this helps!
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

The Hood

Got all of those except the choose sign I think.

jamespetts

Even the re-sized 1870s four wheelers? That wasn't announced on the forum, and were recent.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Fabio

I suggest you guys add also James's phenomenal arched basement as default city basement.

jamespetts

Do you mean the artificial slopes side graphic? And thank you!

Fabio

Exactly!

Since probably you didn't read the thread in Pak128 board, I want to thank you here as well for the inspiration you gave me with them (new slope wall in Pak 128)

The Hood

Quote from: jamespetts on December 01, 2012, 02:17:34 PM
Even the re-sized 1870s four wheelers? That wasn't announced on the forum, and were recent.

Oh, I must have missed that. Will merge it in. Any chance you could announce new graphics/objects in the forum in future?

greenling

The hood
that it very nice that you work on a new pakset relase for pak128.britain.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

wlindley

The roadway crossing for Narrow Gauge is available from 1855, but shouldn't that be earlier, at least 1850 when the first passenger carriages appear?

Also, there is a rail crossing for N.G. defined since 1836, but I cannot seem to be able to build one.

AP

Is the rail  one-way sign making an appearance?

The Hood

It's already in SVN so yes, it will be in 1.13

The Hood

Quote from: wlindley on December 04, 2012, 05:00:23 PM
The roadway crossing for Narrow Gauge is available from 1855, but shouldn't that be earlier, at least 1850 when the first passenger carriages appear?

Also, there is a rail crossing for N.G. defined since 1836, but I cannot seem to be able to build one.

OK, I've added a new unprotected crossing from early on. I also tracked down the bug with the rail-rail crossing and fixed it.