News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

RC not working properly

Started by killwater, December 08, 2012, 05:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killwater

Hello
There is a bug when you uncheck drive on left. Time goes much too fast (like 100 times). Time stamp on lower left corner is replaced with squares and N.

BR
Mike

greenling

killwater
what for rc form simutrans exp have you?
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

killwater

Excuse me but I'm afraid I do not understand your question. If you are asking about which release I have the answer is R10915 working with Simutrans 112.0.1 files and PAK Britain 0.8.4.

EDIT: It looks like closing Settings menu gives similiar behaviour, but instead of N is O.
          Deleting simutrans folder in user folder repaires the damage.

jamespetts

This is a known issue with the settings window. Thank you for the report, though.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

killwater

Where can I find known issues? Also there is a problem with rotating map more then once: it gives an error: "FATAL ERROR: sim_new_handler() OUT OF MEMORY or other error allocating a new object".

greenling

killwater
Who many GB ram have you in your Computer?
This message cam only when not enough ram in the computer gives:
"FATAL ERROR: sim_new_handler() OUT OF MEMORY or other error allocating a new object"
or then gives to many pakfiles in the pakset folder.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

killwater

4 GB so this should be not a problem. I have only one pakset and it is pak128 britain exp.

jamespetts

Some of the issues are discussed in this thread: others have their own thread.

As to the rotation error, this is a different bug. Would you be able to post that in its own thread, letting us know which pakset that you were using, and whether you can reproduce that on every map or only on some, and, if only on some, a saved game on which it can be reproduced? I should be most grateful.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Bernd Gabriel

Fixed settings dialog and fixed rotation can be found in my branch "112.x merge".
The journey is the reward!

jamespetts

Thank you! Mixed with the latest 10.x fixes and pushed to my 112.x merge branch, too.