News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Separate offset for images in depot

Started by The Hood, December 16, 2012, 09:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hood

See the screenshot below:

The small icons you can see actually belong to the vehicle below the one where they appear, because I've used offsets to position the image as I want it for positioning in game. Obviously it would be nice to have them in the correct place - could we define a separate offset in dat files for use only in the depots?

prissi

Must be a seperate line in the dat. If you go that far, maybe a special depot image is the best solution.

VS

Quote from: prissi on December 16, 2012, 11:33:35 AM
a special depot image
That would be very useful! One could then "normalize" the pictures a bit, whether ships, planes, trucks ...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Fabio

The Hood

That would be fine for me too - presumably defaulting to current behaviour if none defined?

greenling

Separate offset for images in depot are very usefull.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

wlindley

The "build a factory / building"  dialog would also benefit from improvements in how "preview" images are displayed, particularly in that they do not respect offsets and multiple frontimage/backimages.