News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Small graphical anomaly - with fix

Started by jamespetts, December 22, 2012, 01:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

Whilst working on merging in the latest changes to Pak128.Britain into the Experimental version, I have noticed a small graphical error in the message button (the postbox with the picture of a letter): it is 2 pixels too high. It was I who drew it in the first place, I think - apologies for getting it wrong.

I have produced a fixed version, shown below:

This also has an extra button, in use in Experimental for some time, which is a specific button for the removal of tram/trolleybus electrification. I didn't draw it myself - I can't remember where it came from now, but I think that it looks good, so you might want to incorporate that, too.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

The Hood

Thanks, will include when I return from the Christmas break.

jamespetts

Quote from: The Hood on December 22, 2012, 10:38:03 AM
Thanks, will include when I return from the Christmas break.

Enjoy the break!

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

The Hood

Fixed - although I needed to replace the black area in the rest of image 7.13 with #e7ffff...

jamespetts

Ohh, does this cause artefacts? Sorry - hadn't spotted this. Shall I do it or will you?

The Hood