News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

[10.23] ships continue to call at port even after it's removed

Started by asaphxiix, January 27, 2013, 10:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asaphxiix

this happens in the game as I try to remove a port that's being called by foreign ships - those ships continue to call at the port, waiting for load, loading and unloading.

jamespetts

Thank you for the report. Can you give specific steps to reproduce with a specific ship line and ports?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

asaphxiix

yes it was aeolus ships at intsand port (at the northeast of intsand, now deleted). I had a rail station and a port. I removed the port but the ships would still wait there. After removing the port completely (which makes them wait their time, but not load any pax), If I even rebuild the railway station (in another name) and leave the port removed, the ships would continue to load pax.

You can see it by loading the game from 09:50AM today, or until late afternoon, and removing the port at Intsand. Only by removing the port and the railway and bus stations completely can the line be disabled.

jamespetts

Thank you very much for this report - this is now found and fixed on the 10.x branch.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.