News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

A small concern (liveries not copied with "copy convoy")

Started by Junna, April 11, 2013, 09:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junna

It appears that when copying a convoy, the livery chosen is not preserved on the copied units; they seem to either revert to whichever livery comes first alphabetically, or be random. It would be nice if copying a convoy, the desired livery of the copied original convoy would be preserved, as it is verily a tedious task to put all the units together individually.

ӔO

a quick way of changing all convoy liveries is to use the livery changer in line management window.
My Sketchup open project sources
various projects rolled up: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17111233/Roll_up.rar

Colour safe chart:

jamespetts

I shall look into this when I get the time - thank you for the report. I have edited the thread title to make it clearer what the report is about, which might help me to remember to look into this.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

Hmm - I can't reproduce this, I'm afraid: liveries appear to copy when convoys are copied. Can you give more exact steps to reproduce?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Junna

Quote from: jamespetts on April 16, 2013, 06:28:14 PM
Hmm - I can't reproduce this, I'm afraid: liveries appear to copy when convoys are copied. Can you give more exact steps to reproduce?

Assemble Royal Mail liveried postal train; copy convoy once. Mk. 1 gangwayed brake will upon departure from depot have BR blue and white, and not red.

jamespetts