News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Pak.Sweden....!

Started by Ves, June 01, 2013, 11:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

It is if you compile from the devel-new branch, but that is not currently stable.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Ves

I know that, but compiling is not the most easy thing for me. Everything I've painted till now works on the current release, only that slopes on the rails looks quite weird. However I will compile later on when more stuff is painted!

Edit:
If you by the way have any comments regarding the things in the Dropbox files, you are very welcome to comment/ make suggestions!

jamespetts

I have had a brief look at this: it is rather nice! I do not have much expertise in Swedish railways, but the train graphics are splendid indeed. (The train and station graphics do have some alignment issues when used with Pak128.Britain track, but perhaps that will be solved when you have your own track for this).

There will come a time when this pakset deserves its own subforum...

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Ves

Thank you! I will work on the tracks to get it right, then it hopefully won't look _that_ bad!

Vladki

James, did you try also with the swedish tracks?

jamespetts

I only used the things that were in the Dropbox folderand I could not see any  Swedish tracks there. Are they somewhere else, or have I somehow missed something in the Dropbox folder?

Ves

No they wasn't in the Dropbox folder. I will finish the tracks so they can be used properly on the current release of experimental, only I'm not home so can earliest upload in next week.

Edit: clarifying text

Ves

Ive modified the rail designs (to work properly on single heights) and have put the rails but also roads into the dropbox folder as well as crossings and catenaries.
The the rails have some glitches, especially the winterview, I didnt notice them until I had printed them all out, but that should be fixed occassionally.

Just put add the *.pak files to the folder, no need to overwrite anything.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

(This thread has been moved to the new board for the pak. Just a heads up. Apologies to everyone who sees this message multiple times)