News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Fifty's Simutrans Servers

Started by Fifty, June 17, 2013, 04:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fifty

Servers Currently Down (long term)

Below are the servers I'm currently running. I'm running these off of an old box I had lying around, so don't expect really fast sync speed, but please let me know if you have any issues with lagging or desyncing. 
The servers will be only very lightly moderated, but the first two will be for long-term play (6+ weeks) so if you only play on the first few days I may remove your player. I won't be as active as usual this round, so please PM me if there are any issues so I get an email.

Pak 64 + Food Server: (fiftyservers.no-ip.org:13353)

• Simutrans 120-1 and the corresponding version of pak 64 and the food chain addon (you can download it on the download links page, and install it in the Simutrans directory for savegames, maps, and screenshots in addons/pak)
  • 768 X 1024
  • Start 1921
  • 21 bits per month (months twice as slow as normal pak 64)
  • Industry_increase_every = 2000 (default)
  • Toll 12% of running costs
  • City buildings 5X as expensive to demolish
  • Terraforming cost 2500-3000
  • 25x factory input storage can be in transit
  • paused when no clients connected

Pak 128 Server (fiftyservers.no-ip.org:13354)

• Simutrans 120.1 and pak 128 2.5.2 (NOTE: Must download pak128 from here, not the main download page)
  • Brand new, handcrafted map! (Chesapeake & Appalachians).
  • 924 x 1246
  • Start 1939
  • 21 bits per month (months four times as slow as normal pak 128)
  • Industry_increase_every = 5000 (default)
  • Toll 12% of running costs
  • City buildings 5X as expensive to demolish
  • Airport infrastructure very expensive
  • No air freight allowed
  • paused when no clients connected
(fiftyservers.no-ip.org:13355)
Coming soon, I hope!

Simple Rules:
-Respect and be courteous to your fellow players
-No bridges longer than 10 tiles (64) or 15 tiles (128)
-Repair breaks to roads and rivers
-(128 Only) NO FREIGHT PLANES.

Have fun!
Why do we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?

Combuijs

When I read the title, I thought that you would introduce a huge number of Simutrans Servers. When I reread it, I realized my mistake...  :o
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

IgorEliezer

Combuijs, there are two servers, so the plural form for the word "server" still applies. ;)

paichtis

Hmmm, it seems like it's a good time to come back to simutrans :)

Fifty

Quote from: IgorEliezer on June 17, 2013, 07:35:01 PM
Combuijs, there are two servers, so the plural form for the word "server" still applies. ;)

It's a little unclear what the correct lexography is in this situation, since I am running 2 instances of the Simutrans game as a server on one physical server. Of course, with so few servers running I am hugely increasing the number of active servers. Doubling from 2 to 4 :)

Quote from: paichtis on June 17, 2013, 09:10:30 PM
Hmmm, it seems like it's a good time to come back to simutrans :)

Welcome back, I remember you!

Combuijs

I read "fifty simutrans servers". Which is quite a lot! It's almost disappointing to see there were "only" two...

Keep up the good work, Fifty!
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

kumi

Fifty

Hi, sorry, both 128 and 64 are down because of a power outage here. I'll get them back online tomorrow afternoon, US Eastern Time.

EDIT: they're back

Zutiiq

Ah lovely, I'll join this server and see how I go.

Fifty

It appears that the Pak 128 server crashed today. I assume the culprit was someone building a powerline bridge to a straight slope, but if anyone has any info I would appreciate it. I will not be able to restart this server until Tuesday, sorry!

EDIT: 64 server down due to another power outage. Will restart Tuesday...

Edit 2: Servers Back.

Gabrui

Goods servers, I played a lot in then. ;)

It's a pity they are down.

Fifty

Back up!

I'm hoping to put a new map online for the 128 server tomorrow, and I will be using a nightly (on 128 only) to avoid crashes from powerline bugs.  provided that new nightlies are available (they don't seem to be for me right now??)

So everyone knows, my servers will only stay up for about another month, and then I will have to take them down semi-permanently. It's not that difficult to run these servers if you have an old computer lying around and a decent internet connection, so please contact me if I can be of any help with maps or info about operating servers; I don't want to see all the servers going away!

EDIT: not a power outage, for once.

Fifty

(Intentional Double-post)

I have restarted my pak 128 server today: please see the top post for details about the new server.

This 128 server is using a nightly version, but the 64 server will continue to use 112-3. If you have any problems with the nightly please let me know.

The new 128 map is designed to be very hard; do not be discouraged if you go bankrupt!

Have fun!

rapheous

Have the settings on the 128 server been reset? Game time seems to be moving very fast now.

Fifty

I have not made any changes; I checked settings, and it's still 21 bits per month in the settings for me (this equals about a 35 minute month). Since the server pauses when there are no clients, likely people have just been playing for more hours lately.

irtea

very nice pak64 server, but it sometimes did not respond from yesterday.

Fifty

Crashed yesterday, I restarted last night and it crashed again. Should be back up now.

Fifty

For the pak 128 Server, you'll need pak 128 2.3 which you can download from here, as well as nightly r6585, which you can download from http://nightly.simutrans-germany.com/. I modified a variety of settings to make the game challenging, please ask or look in simuconf.tab about specific settings you may be confused about.

Please be aware that my servers will only be up for one more week.

rapheous

Thanks for the 128 server Fifty :)

Fifty

My servers are still up, but because I can't restart them right now, they won't appear if you try to connect. You'll need to manually enter or copy and paste the web address into the bar and query the server manually.

Pak 64: fiftyserver.no-ip.org
Pak 128:
fiftyserver.no-ip.org:13354

My servers will go down August 21. Thanks everyone for playing!

IgorEliezer

Quote from: Fifty on August 14, 2013, 02:25:14 PM
Please be aware that my servers will only be up for one more week.
Just to inform you I've removed the post you replied to... I have a slight impression he was a spammer: dead topic bumps, advertise in the signature and the spamdatabase returned positive. Hope it doesn't look weird after I've removed the post. ^^

Fifty

My servers are officially down semi-permanently. Thanks everyone for playing! These servers have been very well developed by some expert netgamers!

Unfortunately, I don't have time to post screenshots, but these server saves are quite impressive! Below are savegames for you to view. The 64 save requires 112-3, pak64 + food chain, The first 128 save requires 112-3, pak 128 2.3, and the second 128 save requires r6585 or higher, pak 128 2.3.

http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/Fifty_64-1_final.sve
http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/Fifty_128-1_final.sve
http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/Fifty_128-2_final.sve

Fifty

Hello everyone! I have put my pak 64 + food chain server back up for a little less than a month again with another new map. I don't plan to put the 128 server up this time, but if several people are interested I can start it with an old map. See the first post for map info and rules. Please let me know if there are any issues. Have fun and Happy holidays!

ger

Hello.

Yesterday i was playing the pak64 game.
I was realigning some road tunnels when it crashed, so i wanted to inform this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Fifty

Server back up, sorry for the delay.

Ger -- don't worry about causing the crash -- this is actually the second time someone has said that road tunnels crashed the game. Could you please tell me what player you are, the coordinates of where you were building, and, if possible, what you were doing specifically? Since this has happened several times I would like to see if the bug is reproduceable offline in some way.

ger

Yes, i was the green player (FMC Corp)

Fortunately i have a savegame in my computer, so the coordinates were (210,282,-1 or 211,282,-1)

At this point there was a heavy traffic, so i was trying to build more tunnels to diverge transit and alleviate congestion.
But when i destroyed that section of tunel it crashed. Probably because there was a truck passing that stretch of tunel.

Fifty

ger, thanks for this info.

It appears that the server has crashed again. Unfortunately, this will be the end of this round of gaming, as I need to take my server offline. Thanks everyone for playing, I will put a savegame up tomorrow.

paichtis

Haha, I played the last day. Just in time to be in the savegame  :D

Fifty

Well, not everything may have made it into the .sve; loading the server savegame seems to crash Simutrans... Here is a slightly older save that is the best I can do.

http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/Fifty_64_final_winter_14.sve

Thanks everyone for playing!

Dwachs

Could you please upload the buggy savegame for debugging?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Fifty

Dwachs

This savegame was created with the 112.3 stable and pak64?

Fifty

Yes, created in 112-3. It uses the 112-3 release of pak 64 and the food chain add-on.

Dwachs

I repaired the savegame, kind of:

http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/Fifty_64_bugged_winter_14_repaired.sve

You need a nightly to load it. There was a tunnel tile at (342,13,-2) without any objects on it. It belongs to the tunnel network below Northberg. Any ideas what happened to this tile?

Fifty

Hmm, it's still crashing for me with r7062 (Windows 7, SDL). I tried both using the 112-3 pakset and the latest nightly pakset.

I have no idea what was going on with that tile; it seems pretty normal in the earlier savegame I released. Perhaps something just got corrupted?

Dwachs

Could reproduce the error: use the remover tool over a tunnel tile that still has some traces of smoke from a bus... This leaves an empty tile.

Edit: fixed in r7063

Fifty

Noticing that there are no standard servers up right now, I have put my servers back up for a few months. Please see the first post for details.  Please especially note the bugs to avoid at the bottom; I don't want to have to restart due to these crashes too much until a new stable comes out.

I have a third server up now, a pak 64 without food chain. This is a random, less challenging map that I will likely restart more often. Additionally, I might take this one down if my server cannot handle all three servers.

I will be less active on these servers than usual, so please PM me if there are any issues.

Finally, if anyone wants to make a pak128 map for the next round of gaming on the server I would be appreciative!

Fifty

I've upgraded all three servers to use the release candidate, 120-0. I hope this will fix the issue of the servers not appearing correctly on the listing server.

DrSuperGood

The 128 server has been down for several days and was by far the most active of the servers when it was operating.

Would it be possible to restart the 128 server with half-height enabled? Or is that feature of pak 128 still a WIP?

Fifty

Sorry, 128 save got corrupted and didn't restart correctly the first time after a power outage. I went digging through the backups last night and put it back up.

No 128 half height until a new release of 128 appears. No idea what the timeframe of that is, you'll have to talk to the 128 team.

AK

Hello,
Player "pippo" is blocking my trucks intentionally on standard pak64 server around Oldfield city.

DrSuperGood

That sounds not very nice. Until it is resolved you could try laying a rail line between the source and destination since players cannot block tracks.

edson

pak64+food chain it's offline only to me or anyone else?

Fifty

edson

Fifty

Servers will be offline for a few days, sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let me know what is going on if you are online when the server crashes so I can identify and report bugs.

edson

The server did not crashed once when I was playing.

AK

Hi,

It seems I'm servers slayer.

Standard :
I was rebuilding my railway with often desynchs(not more than usual).
Then after reconnecting i wrote my password and diode next to my company was yellow (?) and server goes offline.
So i joined food chain and situation was same.I wrote my pass,diode became yellow and offline.
Whole thing happened few hour after you told us,that you are restarting both servers and they will be laggy for some minutes.

Regards

Fifty

Servers are back up. I've stress-tested them, and they seem to still be performing well.

AK, thank you for the information. Please let me know if these issues persist for you or others. I will be monitoring the servers for issues the next day or two.

How often do you desync, and does it get better if you make your simutrans window smaller?

Jaridan

meh, i think i crashed your server :P

DrSuperGood

Since this server is using the RC version of Simutrans, it might be a good idea to state what you were doing when the server crashed. Especially if you notice a strong correlation between an action and a crash.

Even better would be if you can accurately reproduce this crash. Although not nice for fifty's server (try doing it in single player preferably), it could provide invaluable information as to errors in the code that can be fixed when the next version goes live.

Jaridan

hmm i c, can't try to reproduce it atm, since i don't see it as something that major:
i was making railways public from 141,217~ - 141, 160, in sliced view, lvl 2, very rapidly, as you are used to, then simutrans "froze"/went white and said simutrans stopped working(had to terminate/close the program) and the server was down afterwards.

Fifty

Restarted.

Can't figure out what's wrong, but the server is logging debug output now.

DrSuperGood

If it is due to public stops, maybe it has to do with the multi owner in same tile stations system added since the last version. Again, if people can tell what they are doing when it crashes it can help find the cause, especially if they can reproduce the crash with a high certainty and preferably offline.

ger

Hello.

Well i think i made the server to crash (pak64), when i was destroying a power bridge, and at the same time a ship was passing underneath.

I attached a screenshot of the location, from an older savegame

http://www.mediafire.com/view/2mi8w8i8rs0d4/Imagenes#vch43lp1s79gu1c

Fifty

Will look into it, thanks for posting.

64 servers down for a few days, Sorry!

Fifty

In case you have not been following the news lately, Microsoft has made an unprecedented move to take over most of the domains of no-ip, a free DNS service which I use to host this server. Microsoft purports that a number of internet crime organizations were hiding behind no-ip's DNS, and took over their operation unilaterally.

Unfortunately, millions of legitimate users, such as my servers, have been adversely impacted. At the moment, all of my servers are up and the DNS appears to be working again. However, please let me know if you have issues connecting. No-ip is in an unstable state due to the ongoing investigation coupled with attacks from cybercriminals directing their anger at no-ip. I will consider moving to another provider if no-ip continues to be unstable.

Fifty

I have today restarted the pak 64 server without food chain and the pak 128 server.

The Pak 128 server is using a map I built, Rio De La Plata. It is a large, expansive map that should do well in 128. Please note that you cannot use freight planes on this map. They are just not correctly balanced.

The Pak 64 server without food chain is running again on an auto-generated map, but this time with a nightly, r7264. I hope this will resolve some of the crashes I've been having with the servers lately. If you are having any trouble with getting a nightly and connecting, please let me know and I can try to help you out.

Savegames for the other two maps will be posted soon.

See the first post for more info. Have fun!

DrSuperGood

QuotePlease note that you cannot use freight planes on this map.
I am pretty sure you can just you do not allow us to. The way you said it sounds like the game will explode or something if you try to use them... Kind of sad as my super efficient freight terminal was working so well...

Anyway both 64+food and 128 appear to be down. The nightly still is up.

Fifty

Eh, I think I made my reasoning pretty clear if you look at the next sentence. The game will not explode if you use them, but your company just might (be liquidated that is).

All servers are up and have been up. Are you unable to access them?

DrSuperGood

QuoteEh, I think I made my reasoning pretty clear if you look at the next sentence. The game will not explode if you use them, but your company just might (be liquidated that is).
I was getting at the way it was worded.

Anyway this is totally unfair. Since passenger planes are far worse than goods planes. Already players have concord passenger planes earning >2M profit a year yet I am not allowed to ship food products and such which earn nowhere near as much or are available in such large quantities.

QuoteAll servers are up and have been up. Are you unable to access them?
I can access them now, could not earlier.

EDIT

There appears to be a critical bug with the in-transit maximums over on 128. The material wholesalers are overflowing their in-transit maximum resulting in the maximum allowed in transit being negative (impossible to ship anything to them). For some reason they have a absolutely insane in-transit multiplier (over 90!), is this perhaps because some kind of distance factoring is going on?

V813

All three servers appear as offline currently.
V813
Simutrans newbie.

AK

Yes, all server are offline now :/

freight planes : I'm lazy player and transporting cooled goods by air was great for me (no need to build railway,roads or canals - just place 2 airports :)),but i agree with this change because it's unreal to transport stinky fish using 747 or A380.
Don't say that's unfair,rules are equal for everybody.

Bug with negative in-transit value is for planks and for stones too(at concrete mix).
I also think that pax ships prices are ridiculously cheap.You can earn more money on single journey than ship is worth.

Fifty

Servers back online.

Bug report filed for negative in transit numbers, thanks for letting me know.

In terms of pak 128 balance issues, I am the wrong person to talk to, try someone on the 128 team; I think Zeno is in charge of balancing. The banning of freight planes on this map is not new, the map was designed that way when I first ran it last year (this is the map's second server run).

DrSuperGood

I am 99% certain that the in transit number bug is a result of fixed point mathematics overflow (or even just standard integer mathematics overflow). The big give away is how those industries have like 50-100 times the storage as maximum in transit amount. The big question I have aimed at developers is why are quantities like maximum in transit, current storage, maximum storage all signed variables when it should logically be impossible for them to ever be negative. Anyway the solution I am guessing is 1-2 lines of code, a conditional test to see if the one input is too large in the formula and if so just clamp maximum in transit at some high number.

EDIT: Problem and solution found. Currently any consumer that sources from a supplier with greater than 1,048 maximum output storage will break.

I do not think allowing passenger planes is a good idea as well since they are also pretty poorly balanced and insane wealth generators.

Fifty

Issue "fixed" by lowering in transit number.

Here's the savegames for the first round on 128 and 64 without food chain:

http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/pak64summer14final1.sve

http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/pak128summer14final1.sve

edson

Sorry Fifth, there is some conflicts in pak64 server B (The nightly one).

DrSuperGood

QuoteSorry Fifth, there is some conflicts in pak64 server B (The nightly one).
Is this a pak compatibility conflict or a in-game conflict between companies?

edson

Quote from: DrSuperGood on July 27, 2014, 05:27:06 PM
in-game conflict between companies

Between players.

EDIT: I just think that city transport must be shared and not monopolized to one company.

DrSuperGood

So? Set up a competing line, as long as you take less hops to get from source to destination cargo will choose your service over anyone else.

Even if he tries to block you, you can just pickup underground. In Pak64 the underground road tunnel cost is so minimal it is trivial to run huge tunnel networks.

DrSuperGood

Fifty you need to reduce the in-transit percentage on the pak128 server to 1000% (down from 1600%). Oil Rigs have too much output storage to support anything higher (the max is about 1085%, an 85% margin of error seems reasonable). Currently an Oil-fired Power Station is unable to operate due to its sole supplier, an oil rig, causing it to have negative in-transit maximum. Another facility (refinery?) is able to operate barely due to having enough separate suppliers that it has managed to cancel out the overflow negative amount from the oil rig.

1000% should be sufficient under the current mechanics. Originally it used to be a multiple of the input storage for an industry. Now it is a multiple for the sum of output storage maximum for all suppliers to an industry. The result is that a smaller percentage will produce considerably larger results than it did before, especially for well connected industries.

Fifty

Servers have been shut down. Thanks everyone for playing, and sorry for all the downtime this summer.

Here are the saves:

pak 64 Food:
http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/pak64FoodS14final.sve
pak 64 Supposedly no food (nightly r7264)
http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/pak64S14final2.sve
pak128:
http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/pak128S14final2.sve

DrSuperGood

Sigh and I was just starting to make a good Pak128 passenger and mail network.

Fifty

Summer is back again and so are my servers!

I've made a number of changes to my setup which should hopefully give me the ability to run larger maps and have fewer crashes, but of course with new changes always tend to come new problems, so please let me know if you have any issues.

On the 64 side, there is a somewhat auto-generated map, but quite a large one.

On the 128 side there is a brand new handmade map of the Mid Atlantic USA, roughly from Southern Virginia to Central Pennsylvania, with fairly accurate rivers and cities. This map may be a bit of a challenge getting started, so if you're new to netgaming or Simutrans I recommend the 64 server.

A third server may come up if I think I can handle it to test JIT2.

I plan to run these servers for about 2 months.

AK

Good to see you back in business. :)

DrSuperGood

QuoteSummer is back again and so are my servers!
A server? URG MY HEART! Ill try and partake in 128.

A third server may come up if I think I can handle it to test JIT2.
My tests with nightly showed it to be quite stable. I do admit that flow control for "delivering to nowhere" problem needs work.

Lmallet

This forum need a "like" button.  :)

Vladki

Hi, I'd like to join (especially if the jit2 server will eventualy be up), but I can't connect, I get pakset mismatch even though I downloaded them via get_pak.sh, or from the forum: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=14126.0

I'm playing on 64-bit linux.

Update I managed to connect to pak64 server, but not pak128... How can I find what is wrong?

DrSuperGood

QuoteUpdate I managed to connect to pak64 server, but not pak128... How can I find what is wrong?
Download it off the forums. The automatic download is not linking to the latest version.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Quote from: Lmallet on May 30, 2015, 04:21:10 AM
This forum need a "like" button.  :)

Your comment pushed me to find a mod because I've been wanting this for a while. So... yours is the first comment liked using the new system. I know, because I just installed it and tested it on your comment! hehe

Further discussion should be directed to the announcement thread: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=14633.new#new

Fifty

@Vladki, yes, you need to download from the pak 128, not the main download page. I will put that in the first topic, thanks.

@Issac nice new feature!

Bravo

Is it possible to have a Public station/bus terminal for making larger networks with several players?

Fifty

You can make them yourself, and invite other players to join the public exchanges.

To make a public station, go to the special construction menu, and then choose the "make station public." It will then be public for others to use. If you use this tool on a station that is adjacent to another public station, it will become part of that station.

Vladki

@DrSupergood: thanks for the link. Now I can connect.

Spacethingy

Any chance the food chain addon could be made a little more visible? It's getting kind of buried all the way down in the 110.0 files on Sourceforge, and it's no longer on the simutrans.com download page.

Food chain download location: http://sourceforge.net/projects/simutrans/files/pak64/110-0/

Edit: Bother, that link's addon doesn't work with the server either. Could someone give the links for the pak and addon that are in use?
Life is like a Simutrans transformer:

You only get one of them, and you can't have it on a slope.

DrSuperGood

Use the 120.0.1 installer to download pak64 and the food addon. That is what I did and that version works.

Fifty

You'll need the 112-2 version of the food chain addon, it is currently the latest per the download threads on the forum.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/simutrans/files/pak64/112-2/simupak64-addon-food-112-2.zip/download

Fifty

64 server is back up after some downtime. Still trying to resolve issues with my auto restart script and can't crash the program on demand!

DrSuperGood

Quotecan't crash the program on demand
You can by using the cyclic intersection bug. That was fixed in nightly but has not made it to release yet.

Fifty

Server is back up after a power outage. You may have lost some work, and if so I'm sorry. Remember that the game only saves upon any client joining, not when leaving. So if you do a lot of work I encourage you to disconnect and resync as a safeguard.

Fifty

My server is FUBARed at the moment; neither my usual restart scripts or a hard reboot seems to be able to stop it from going into a tailspin. So down for now since as usual I don't have time to fix it. Will be back up as soon as that is possible. Sorry!

Kobalt

It's a pity  :-[. Waiting to see it up again  ;D. Thanks for your efforts.

Fifty

Worked on my server today. Appears that I broke some of my safety mechanisms when I did the modifications this summer and got it infected with a virus. I will have to wipe it and start over. Unfortunately, I don't have time to get this done by the time I would need to shut down anyway, and so the servers are down for the summer. Sorry about this! I will post save games when I can.

DrSuperGood

QuoteAppears that I broke some of my safety mechanisms when I did the modifications this summer and got it infected with a virus.
This is why I really do not like Linux lol. The number of marks at University I lost because of Linux doing stupid things when I just needed it to work is kind of sad.

For example if you want to move out files from an external file system which do not have local account permissions some times you need administrator permission to do it. However simply using SUDO is not enough then since it will still throw permission errors when trying to move some files. You actually need to start the console (somehow) as administrator to do those moves, which is more Google lookup work as it is not obvious.

What really gets me is when I install a Linux virtual machine for private and seldom use (only when I want to run Linux stuff) I still need all kinds of administrator passwords. This would be fine if it did not trick me into thinking that one could forgo them (void the fields) during the OS install resulting in a installation that is unusable as you cannot SUDO. This would be fine if not for when I did give it a password it was too short so that when I tried to use it did not accept it because of insufficient length. Another Linux reinstall sigh.

Do not get me wrong, Linux is great especially since it is free. However it is not easy to use and doing anything with it could take several times longer than one would expect.

prissi

On the other hand you can delete everything as a user and it will only delete your stuff. Try this on a windows machine and it will become unusable. (Our admin in 1995, when we got our first NT server try this. It was his way of slimming a unix server ...)

Honestly, almost any system nowadays is too complex for its own good. (That was why I like(d) Haiku.)

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Let's not get into OS debates here, shall we?

I'm not going to respond to the comments on Linux. Every OS has strengths and weaknesses, and a lot of people make unfair attacks on them all. It gets tiresome.