News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

pak128 3DCG Aircraft Addon

Started by MinagawaRailway, January 13, 2016, 10:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinagawaRailway

Hello

We are making the add-on in Japan My name is "Minagawa railway".
This Sentence was translated by Google translate so it may contain grammatical error. sorry.

I, took over another author of intention from 2012, by using a self-made 3DCG model, I make the add-on.
These add-ons are available at the following page.
http://wikiwiki.jp/twitrans/?addon%2Fpak128%2FAircraft1
(Note that there is also an add-on in the direction of other authors)

I can think bad, but I hope you it is put to us with.

It was made first in the Airbus A330-200, was a request from the people of Lebanon.
A330-200 is a add-on I was help us create texture towards several people.
Then we created a Kawasaki C-1 that made all of the work yourself.
Currently, if you are a B777 series production, it is scheduled to make about 120 kinds in the difference of the type and painting.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Nice! Welcome and thank you for posting! :)

gauthier

こんにちわ

These planes are beautiful although they look quite big for pak128. Anyway thank you for posting these here and welcome  ;)

MinagawaRailway

Thank you for your compliment.

The size of the aircraft is large, it is to match the sense of scale of rail and bus.
Aircraft we made slightly larger because the railway and bus total length has been deformed.

The aircraft based B747-400 other authors like, and determines the size to fit the size of the actual aircraft.
Therefore, when the side-by-side I think that was easy to understand the difference in the size of each model, but it might be too small in default of equipment.
Once, but there is a taxiway and the runway towards the phrase author has produced, not URL swelling because it does not yet get a permit to the person.

It should be noted, and the A330-200 set what has been released, you have put a screen shot of the B777 (-300ER) during fabrication.

Bassem_90

hi the 777 models look great when approximately it will be released ? Thank you :)

alexko

would you release 747-400 models?

MinagawaRailway

For the B777, it is a stage that a little more in the possible release after the first series.

B747-400 is part is published here.
http://japanese.simutrans.com/index.php?Addon128%2FAircrafts

While increasing the repertoire of the B777 in the future, we plan to go to an increase in remodeling and new painting of the B747-400.

By the way, B777 add-on first shot looks like this.

alexko

it looks wonderful
when will it publish?

alexko

it looks very nice
hope you will publish it.

p.s: will you make A330 of dragonair and hong kong airlines and A320 of hong kong express?

Englehart

it looks beautiful i'm looking forward for this one :D
My computer is still down

MinagawaRailway

jamespetts

Those look very good. May I ask whether they were made with 3d modelling software and rendered?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Commander Noddy

Appreciated:) To be honest, you are the first one who create the plane convey which is built according to the real scale. It looks great when I use the large airport mod. Nevertheless, keep it on and shine Simutrans around the world~

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-T230 發送

May The Force Be With You Always!

MinagawaRailway

It has been a long time since I have been back.

https://wikiwiki.jp/twitrans/addon/pak128/Aircraft1
B777set Vol.2 (Airlines of China, Taiwan and Korea) is released here.

Also, we have been using 3DCG modeling software (Metasequoia) to create images directly, but recently we have switched to rendering using UnityEngine.

This change has resulted in a cleaner appearance, and has also eliminated drawing position deviations in each direction and scale errors for each model.

Currently, we are working on B777set Vol. 0 (Boeing House color aircraft & freighter).

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)