News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

[11.9007] stop status mode shows tiny circles

Started by asaphxiix, July 05, 2013, 03:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asaphxiix

See in the picture - this behavior doesn't go away, and the circles don't get the correct size, you can hardly see them.
this is 0.8.4.

Strangely, when I load the online game and click my player, the circles show fine. Then opening my game again, the circles are tiny.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pnb1glbppgiiotc/stop-status-burg.sve

asaphxiix

the 'waiting' and 'queuing' (the latter i'm not sure what is supposed to show) are not working either. am i the only one having this?

jamespetts

Apologies for not responding sooner: these are issues arising from the merge done some time ago. Bernd would be the best person to deal with this, as he did this part of the merge, but unfortunately he hasn't been around recently.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

Hmm - looking at the current version (11.3), this error no longer seems to occur for me, even though I have not done anything expressly to fix it. Can anyone reproduce this issue, or can it be marked as fixed?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

ӔO

This occurs for me with the network game.

From what I can tell, if the stop has a capacity of less than 50, it will get the microscopic stop status indicator.

If the capacity is at least 75, the stop status will be a slightly larger square.
If it is 150 or higher, it will be an easy to see circle.

It's pretty easy to reproduce this.
Start a new game. Using the bus stop with shelter tool, keep adding 25 capacity while looking at the minimap with stop status enabled. The indicator circle size should change at 75 and 150.
My Sketchup open project sources
various projects rolled up: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17111233/Roll_up.rar

Colour safe chart: