News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Land tools

Started by TPIBAW, January 15, 2009, 07:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TPIBAW

Hi all,
Just an idea:
1: A tool to fill up lakes or valleys by one level.
2: The exact opposite, down mountains/hills by one level.
I hope i am not too unclear, but i cant come upon another way to express this idea. :-\

sojo

I'm not sure, that I have it understand.

You can press the Mousebutton if you use the slop-tool. And when you press you can move the mouse and all slopes get one hight.
"English is a easy language. But not for me." ;) sojo

follow simutrans_de on Twitter
- A home for Simutrans (in german)

VS

Ah, you mean, something of a cross between raise land tool and a "bucket fill" from graphical editor? So that you click in a depression and it is filled one level higher?

Then you must be cautious and not click in the sea... :D

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

TPIBAW

Yes, and the opposite: to lower all in one level. Anyway, the dragging tool which sojo explained is much more useful in small editions in landscape.

emaxectranspoorte

I think it was me who posted a similar extension request, but with only going up and not with the going down part of the idea ... I know I thought about it a lot, then.

Yes it was. :) Here

TPIBAW

I meant a sort of lake-fill tool and the other way around, not raising everything one level up  ;)

emaxectranspoorte

Thanks INB681, you just gave me an idea on how to improve another of my own extension requests. :)

EDIT: Though it would have been a good idea to have made it, with the idea of, going one level down, as well. ;) :)