News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Budapest

Started by Christiansen, January 16, 2009, 09:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christiansen

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

vilvoh

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Christiansen

can you make Budapest pak?

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Christiansen

:'(

vilvoh

:-\...a lot of buses == a lot of work. Furthermore, some of them are articulated, which increments the amount of time needed to carry out the pak. At least, you did the dat files for all models and gathered some images. Thus, what stops you? why don't you please try to paint something? we can help you with the images but I'm afraid nobody will be interested on carry out such a lot of graphic work...

Therefore I must insist again. I strongly encourage you to paint something, whatever you want, a cube, a point, something...just try it. We can provide you samples and material so it doesn't matter if the result is horrible, but at least you'll learn the process and the different techniques instead of making polite requests again and again.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Christiansen

but I cannot draw them its I ask help if I would get it over with to draw then not here I would write but I would make it :'(

VS

You asked once. You were told "sorry, no". You asked seven times. Do you think the answer is different now? Asking nicely for help is good, but repeating it after you get "no" is... childish?

KrazyJay

Nice pakset you got there, VS... is there any way I could implement this as a patch or anything alike in my Simutrans version? ;) Actually, I'm quite surprised Christiansen can write more than just a few cryptic words, if he/she/it can make progression with a foreign language, then painting a cube might just be possible before we reach version 200 where Simutrans is 3D and reacts on voice commands, including the creation of paksets...
Played Simutrans in:
~ The Netherlands ~ United Kingdom ~ Taiwan ~ Belgium ~

Simutrans player