News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

[11.11] Train doesnt load passengers when mirroring shedule

Started by Ves, October 02, 2013, 04:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ves

Hello!

Couldn't find a thread about this, so here it goes:

Playing around with the gigantic map uploaded in the "random seeds"-thread and ran into this issue:

One line, one train, three stops
A--B--C
The schedule have its "mirror schedule" selected, so the train stops at B both from one way and from the other.

Now this results in the passengers at C, is not boarding the train. They stand on the station and watch the train arrive, turn around and leave again, never to enter the train.
Now the funny thing is, that when I unchecked "mirror schedule", then the passengers at C happily board the train, resulting in a trip first to A, in order to get to B.
I tried work around that, by manually select the B-station in the schedule after the C-station, but that resulted in the same way as when "mirror schedule" was turned on.
The problem still occurred after a save and reload.

I have a savegame if it would be needed. :-)

jamespetts

I should be grateful if you could upload a saved game, as that will help me to track down the problem. Thank you!
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Ves

Hmm.. this is very odd!
I remember saving the game and renaming it. Now there are no such save in my savefilefolders!
Anyway, it remained in this state until I added another train to the line. First then normal behaviour occurred.

I'm trying to create a new savegame with the bug, but now it is behaviour normal.
However, if I experience this again, I will let you know! AND make sure the savefile is properly created! :)

sorry for the inconvenience...

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.