News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

factory production in comic

Started by phillyj, March 02, 2014, 09:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillyj

Is there a way to increase production of greenhouses fruits/vegetables? It produces it so slow and I don't think adding transformer sped it up. Ok, never mind about this. My beverage factory is back in green.

So my next question: I see that the beverage factory has 1 greenhouse as supplier. Was that pre-determined (I have 3 greenhouses on the map)? I want to know if I can connect other greenhouses not in the "Supplier" list with this factory?

Last question: About 5 consumers of cellulose just sprouted up but I got only one Cellulose factory  ??? . What is going on?

An_dz

Quote from: phillyj on March 02, 2014, 09:59:49 PM
Is there a way to increase production of greenhouses fruits/vegetables?
No.

Was that pre-determined (I have 3 greenhouses on the map)? I want to know if I can connect other greenhouses not in the "Supplier" list with this factory?
Don't know. You can connect more by changing to the public service player (Shift+P or opening the player list), when you do so a new button will appear, Map Editor, it's the 9th button in the Map Editor menu.

Last question: About 5 consumers of cellulose just sprouted up but I got only one Cellulose factory  ??? . What is going on?
Because the Cellulose factory production is 2000, every consumer consumes 400. 400 x 5 = 2000