News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Tool for Screenshots

Started by sojo, January 21, 2009, 08:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sojo

Vilvoh have posted here: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=1304.msg12661#msg12661 very nice screenshots as only one picture.

Give it a tool to make so big shoots?
"English is a easy language. But not for me." ;) sojo

follow simutrans_de on Twitter
- A home for Simutrans (in german)

VS

It was not made by him.

IIRC you can set Simutrans to run in window, make this window very big and then make a mega-screenshot with the game...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

TPIBAW

You can use -screensize 3000x2000 or such in commandline. Although you should try it with nothing else running since it will slow down your CPU reasonably.

z9999

AFAIK, a person made a plugin for Freetrain to save a whole map screenshot.
Freetrain is written with C# and using Windows scroll bar, so capture software like "Faststone Capture" can do take a whole map screenshot.

vilvoh

In theory, it's possible because somebody (kaja47) did it in the past. see here. In the blog article, he gave more details. He started making 1024x768, and then he joined all together using Photoshop. I don't know if it worth such an effort....

The complete article translated from cz to en here.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...