News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

New trains from experimental

Started by jamespetts, January 19, 2014, 08:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

Did I mention the LBSCR locomotives that I did over Christmas? Also, I have been incorporating Junna's work.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

The Hood

No - I've just found those. Anything I need to know about those?

jamespetts

Nothing special of which I can think.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

The Hood

Just noticed also lots of new dats/pngs for MR carriages - can you run me through what's new here? I thought you'd already done the MR carriages?

jamespetts

Ahh - how new? I did some work on these last summer, I think, to finish the set, but I can't remember exactly which ones that I added last summer and which ones that I added in 2012 now. The newer ones are, I think, mainly from about 1896 onwards (the later clerestory style until grouping).

The Hood

jamespetts

Ahh, possibly. It was perhaps around then that I did the Midland carriages, although I cannot remember in detail that long ago now.

The Hood

Going through this the B1 Gladstone tender needs its intro date bringing forward to 2/1872 to couple with the Belgravia class. The LBSCR Victoria also has the wrong image definitions.

jamespetts

Thank you - now fixed in Experimental.