Author Topic: [DLC/Add-on] [Development Stage] NEW!!! Avenues and Boulevards :D  (Read 7476 times)

Offline areusmsngcy

Hey there guys! It's me again, and back for more PAK128 addon developments. Right now I am developing new type/s of road (specifically AVENUES and BOULEVARDS) for PAK128. I will show you my FIRST creation of an avenue so that you could leave comments and/or feedbacks. More of this as it develops. ;)

Offline Isaac.Eiland-Hall

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator
  • Helpful: 91
  • PanamaCityPC.com/support/
    • Facebook Profile
  • Languages: EN
Re: [DLC/Add-on] [Development Stage] NEW!!! Avenues and Boulevards :D
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 04:46:56 AM »
Awesome! That looks great! :D

Offline Sarlock

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 05:48:29 AM »
Wonderful!
Current projects: Pak128 Trees, blender graphics

Offline Vladki

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 06:43:42 AM »
Hmmmm, interesting. How did you code those? Are they just two roads side by side? How does it look on diagonal?

Sent using recycled electrons.

Offline areusmsngcy

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 07:24:17 AM »
Hmmmm, interesting. How did you code those? Are they just two roads side by side? How does it look on diagonal?

Sent using recycled electrons.

Thanks for the positive feedbacks! :)

I've been using same codes used to make roads. Yes! They lay side by side. The way it looks on the diagonal part still needs improvement.. (I will try to polish it) because like the normal roads, when placed diagonally and side by side, it still has the grass part.he he..or you guys won't mind it at all..??? Hehe..just keep on sending me feedbacks/comments/and or suggestions. :)

Keep posted!

Offline gauthier

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 08:05:52 AM »
Good idea indeed. Using standard pak128 pavement would look nicer then in pak128. Also keep in mind that there will be half height slopes too in pak128.

Offline tonu

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 01:01:09 AM »
Great!
In the diagonal parts of the avenue you can put a kind of "snake" sidewalk in the middle (so the graphics don't look bad if you put a tram), and some trees in the outside; so in the boulevards you put trees in the middle and little gardens in the outside

Offline areusmsngcy

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 12:20:37 AM »
Great!
In the diagonal parts of the avenue you can put a kind of "snake" sidewalk in the middle (so the graphics don't look bad if you put a tram), and some trees in the outside; so in the boulevards you put trees in the middle and little gardens in the outside

Yep. Thanks for that suggestion.. :)   I surely am putting in cosideration the placement of trees, grass, and other eye candy to make 'em look good. :D

Marko

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2014, 07:10:48 PM »
Very nice!

Offline Commander Noddy

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014, 01:09:39 PM »
Where can we download this? This is Great:D

May The Force Be With You Always!

Offline BBGunn

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2014, 04:34:51 AM »
Nice!  I think you are on the right "road" here!
Another beautiful day!

私が日本語の間違いをしたら、すみません。
Desculpe-me quaisquer erros portugueses.  Sou só aprendiz.

Offline areusmsngcy

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2014, 01:37:34 PM »
Where can we download this? This is Great:D

I am still working on this project. Just sharing with you guys my upcoming add-on so that you could share ideas and feedbacks regarding this....but don't fret, for I will immediately post the pak files once I have a set completed. :)

Offline sheldon_cooper

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2014, 11:36:05 PM »
This project is phenomenal !! Congratulations! Have any date for this project available for download?  :)

Offline areusmsngcy

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2014, 03:44:45 AM »
HELLO EVERYBODY!! Just to give you an update...I've been able to solve some issues on "blank spaces" of the avenue and have been able to polish some details...I'll try to upload the TEST .pak so that you'd be able to use it...

NOTE: it's NOT that easy to use this...so I will include graphical instructions on how to use the avenue add on...

Thanks for the positive support, keep posted...and God Bless us all! :)

Offline sheldon_cooper

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2014, 08:28:00 PM »
Eagerly await ... because even this excellent project and, I repeat ... congratulations !! :)

Offline areusmsngcy

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2015, 06:39:13 AM »
Hey there guys! Happy new year! I know it's been a while since i've posted here. I just want you to know that the avenue project is IN PROGRESS...it will push through...though somebody PLEASE help me because my PAKHELPER and Makeobj seems to be not working...whenever i try to make a .pak file..it always says.."pak work ended" which signifies that the pak actually DOESN'T work...i think it's because i use windows 8.1.. :(  would someone help me by posting a link of a working pakhelper...or upload their pakhelper (if using win 8.1). Sorry for the long post..but i just want my projects to start moving again...so that everybody would be able to appreciate it. :(