News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Scripting in Experimental

Started by zook2, November 28, 2014, 09:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zook2

Just FYI: Both ny911 and I tested a small script with Experimental and the Squirrel API function new_month () doesn't get called. Without new_month (), I don't see a way of performing regular checks for goods transported etc, which means scripting is pretty much broken at the moment. .

jamespetts

Thank you for letting me know. Scripting, as indicated earlier, is untested in Experimental (apart from your test just now). If anyone would like to look into the code and find a fix for this, it would be most helpful. I do not know, however, how extensive that the work in finding the problem will have to be.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Dwachs

Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

jamespetts

Hmm - those things are already in Experimental (at least, the way-improvements branch on Github). Was it 11.35 or the way-improvements branch that you were using?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.