News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

pak128: a few English translation fixes

Started by afck, October 18, 2015, 05:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afck

Attraction buildings need a short name and blank line before the description. Since the lighthouses were missing them, the long description was used in the auto-generated station names.

I also found a few other typos.

Ters

Thanks for your contribution. Translation are not done in the files directly, but through the translation web application: http://simutranslator.simutrans-germany.com/ (There is some maintenance being done at the moment, though I get the impression that they are done with the translator.) I don't know how it works, though. Hopefully, someone else will come by who knows more.

An_dz

I've added your fixes in the translator site. To translate the sentences there you need an account. You can send suggestions if you're not registered, but it's not a good idea as no one receives any info about them.

DrSuperGood

Every time I tried to use the site it was missing the text paths to specify to so I had to manually edit the file. Is that a anonymous user only problem? Since I did not see any tool to add them I did not create an account.

afck

Okay, thanks for adding my changes, An_dz!

prissi

Attrations need the following

Name\n\nRest of description WITHOUT \n

If you translate, please keep this pattern.

gauthier

Thanks for the help. Translations will be updated in the next release (not so close anyway ...).