News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Convoys skipping stops

Started by Junna, October 23, 2015, 10:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junna

https://www.mediafire.com/?ro1mq1i44e5i4kt

Trains refuse to stop at Tarham's underground (Town Hall) station for some reason. Sometimes they get stuck at the next station because of this, trying to skip Coatport too.

Also, vehicles do not obey end of choose signals. They will still chose platforms they are not meant to (seen at Oldingford).

jamespetts

Thank you for the reports. The first issue seems to be caused by a rogue one train staff cabinet at 250,624: when deleted, the train behaves as normal and stops at Tarham Town Hall. The one train staff cabinet is not designed to be used facing a fully signalled line, so its behaviour when used in that way is unpredictable.

I did fix another bug where trains would sometimes get stuck at Coatport Town (and elsewhere) because it would not recognise the stop.

I will look into the second issue presently.

I should be grateful, however, if you would make sure to post only one bug in each thread, or else it makes it much harder for me to keep track of them all. I have split this from the other thread for that reason.

Edit: I think that I have fixed the end of choose sign issue - could you retest? (Note that this will only affect routes set by choose signals after a saved game is loaded )after applying this fix.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.