News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

r7652 - can not select from scrolled list

Started by captain crunch, November 13, 2015, 12:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain crunch

It is not possible to select the line for a vehicle in the depot.

Dwachs

thanks for the report. Please use r7650 for the moment. r7648 is broken as well.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Dwachs

captain crunch

Confirmed, selecting from a list working again.

Now unable to build railway platforms by dragging is related to some recent change?
Edit: It seems this only applies when playing not in "freeplay mode" and being in debt.

Dwachs

Quote from: captain crunch on November 14, 2015, 04:06:26 PM
Now unable to build railway platforms by dragging is related to some recent change?
Edit: It seems this only applies when playing not in "freeplay mode" and being in debt.
this is intended behavior

3+4i

I can only partially confirm this for r7661. I couldn't select the line when only one existed. But it did work again as soon as I created another one. I only tested it with two (respectively one) lines trying from the depot and the vehicle window. I didn't check other nightlies, just stumbled over it when I was playing for the first time in three years.

Dwachs

could you please retry with r>=7666? I only found problems when assigning lines to lineless convoys from their schedule window.

DrSuperGood

I only found problems when assigning lines to lineless convoys from their schedule window.
If there is a problem doing that surely it should be fixed?

Dwachs

?? maybe suboptimal order of words. Maybe this is better?

I  found problems only when assigning lines to lineless convoys from their schedule window.

I found  problems. I fixed problems. I reported about this. Veni vidi buggy. ;)