News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

The boat cant reach fishery and oilrig

Started by Trukker, February 20, 2009, 07:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trukker

I've found a bug.

It's nearly impossible to load fish from fishery or oil from oilrig. As you can see on the screenshoot the destination bar is never full. I remember in another map an AI player purchased 14 fishing boat, put them all in one square and only one fished.

This screenshoot is whith winsdl-101.1 r2272 and pak 128-375 but i tried whith all version from r2260 to r2325, pak128-375 to pak 128-458 even whith pak 64. I just tried whith sim-winsdl_2009-02-14_v102_r2325 and pak 64-139 and it's allways the same.

VS

Well. We can see you are trying hard ;D Please show schedule of one of these ships, and where is the target dock, and info window of the receiving factory would be helpful...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Trukker

Here is the screenchoot VS ask for.

VS

Thanks! Unfortunately there is no apparent mistake.

What about the target industry?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

prissi

Very stupid question: I see no further connection from the harbour an no connected industry. Why should any item be transported there if there is no consumer?

VS

Yep, that's why I want to see the other industry too. But both screenshots are taken so skillfully that there could be hidden something behind windows, so... who knows, strange things happen :D

Trukker

No its not stupid question : here is a new screenchoot with all industry and i tryed this before posting, i search the forum  before posting.

Then as far as you prove that i do something wrong (try on your version), there is a bug.  >:(

EDiT

oh sorry, i'm very stupid, its because i create two station near the dock. I must put the train station nearer from the dock.