Author Topic: [DLC/Add-On] NEW!! Alternative Railroad Crossing Barrier (w/lights and sounds)  (Read 1776 times)

Offline areusmsngcy

Hello kiddos!

Back here for some gift giving! Ever wanted a different grade-crossing for your city?? Wait no more! Here's one of my creations based on our improved commuter rail grade crossing in the Philippines (see video). It features lights on the crossing sign, boom and sound for extra realism. You may download freely the file for your enjoyment. Hope you'd like it and don't hesitate to comment your suggestions. :)

Cheers to all! :)

Offline gauthier

Looks like your pak128 is not up to date at all, so your crossings won't look good. Since version 2.5, pak128 has flat tracks (four pixels lower).

Offline areusmsngcy

Looks like your pak128 is not up to date at all, so your crossings won't look good. Since version 2.5, pak128 has flat tracks (four pixels lower).

Is that so?? Sorry for that. My last installation was 112.3 hehe...Will update my game and do an update to the grade crossing....but may I just ask...does it work?? :D hehe

Thank you for the notice, sir! :)

Offline gauthier

Don't get confused with Simutrans'version number and pak128's version number.
112.3 is a version number of Simutrans, current is 120.**

pak128 got half heights and half slopes, and flat tracks in the same time, at version 2.5. Pak128 is currently at version 2.6.