News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

[120.1.3] Loading older savegames crashes game

Started by eklas, August 05, 2016, 11:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eklas

Hello, Eklas here,
so I've been trying to load this save from four years ago (yes, I see all of you rolling your eyes by now), and I get the error:
FATAL ERROR: crossing_t::rdwr() - requested for waytypes 1 and 8 but nothing defined! Aborting program execution...

From reading the other posts in this thread I came to the conclusion it's some way addons I'm missing. So I would just really like to know where to find them. They are probably roads from 102.2.

If it helps in any way, here are the saves I wanted to load: savegame 9d, savegame A8 and savegame A9.

A8 and 9d were last loaded in 112.3 and frankly I couldn't care less about them, but A9, (prepare for another eye-rolling moment) which was last opened in 102.2, used to be one of my favorite saves back then. Also note A9 used a lot of addons (If your eyes aren't upside down at this point, congratulations).

Thank you in advance, for even trying.
Let's focus on the urban planning, guys.

Ters

If it is an add-on that is missing, it is a crossing between road and narrow gauge railroad. But it is also possible that the problem is not an add-on, but that you have been trying to load the game with the wrong pak set. The pak set the game uses should be listed next to it in the load dialog. What pak set you actually are using can only be know by yourself.