News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

[devel-new-2] Crash when saving after removing a town

Started by Rollmaterial, December 21, 2016, 01:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rollmaterial

If a town has been removed during the game, saving crashes with weighted_vector_tpl<T>::index_of() - not contained.

jamespetts

I cannot reproduce this error, but I have found and fixed an error relating to deleting cities which might be connected to this. Are you able to re-test?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Rollmaterial

It still occurs. Maybe the town needs to be connected with a stop. Otherwise try with the saved game form my last report about way upgrades.

jamespetts

I am still having trouble reproducing this. Which specific town did you delete? I deleted Kettering without difficulty when saving afterwards.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Rollmaterial

jamespetts

jamespetts

Thank you for that. I think that I have now fixed this: would you be able to re-test?