News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Depots and timeline

Started by poldislaf, March 05, 2009, 04:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poldislaf

Has anyone been thinking of designing more depot buildings according to time? I like these but in a year 1990 the old brick-buildings looks a little strange. I think it could go hand in hand with the look of stops or so.

Another think I miss sometimes is a depot that could be crossconnected - like between to parallel tracks. I know this is like against the rules, but if the second-exit could be added later it would work fine.

vilvoh

Yes, I have about 7-10 train depots in mind from 1900 to 2010 for pak64, and probably one or two road depots.... ;D

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

The Hood

Pak128.Britain also has a depot timeline - currently 2 for rail, 2 for tram, 1 for bus, but it will be expanded by 1 or 2 here and there.  You can get the sources for these off sourceforge if you are interested (they will work with normal pak128).

jamespetts

At present, though, in PakBritain, both rail depots are available at all times...
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.