News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

My screenshot and video thread

Started by Emil Sawicki, October 13, 2011, 06:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emil Sawicki

Since I started playing Simutrans two years ago, I learned how to build efficient networks. I played on hundreds maps, started many times with new ideas. Now, I think I'm good :) in Simutrans, so I can show you my gameplay.

Today I started new map in 1930 with 200,000¢ and timeline. Now there is year 1933, 'cause I'm usually playing with T=2.50. I have almost 6,000,000¢.

On the picture you see capital city with freight-passenger station. This station is junction for 4 two-tracks railroads, but in future it will connect 6 directions. All passenger trains starts from here. There ends also freight trains with coal and iron ore. Two power stations and iron works uses over 100 wagons (8 trains) of coal in each minute.
Trains are led mostly with three locomotives, some are with two. It's necessary so trains can accelerate faster.

Simutrans 123, Windows 10

Emil Sawicki

I'm playing much, but not always remember to create screenshot. Here my early transportation network in 1866 year. Horse tram running on city streets, and "narrow gauge"* trains with oil and chemicals.

*) Standard loco and waggons on tram tracks :) It looks like old farm narrow gauge railways.

Emil Sawicki

Another city with horse trams and "narrow gauge" overground metro.

Junna

It's nice to see some conventional screenshot-postings, but I must also ask, why do you give your railways so many of those sharp one-tile turns? I always found it unsightly, is there any particular reason you do them?

Emil Sawicki

I think the one-tile turns looks better, because they are smooth. I don't like diagonal tracks.

Emil Sawicki

Another city with trams, passenger and goods "narrow gauge", buses, monorail and standard gauge siding.
EDIT: the forum's script do not want to accept my pictures' links, so you have to click link to see it: http://i.imgur.com/WpuUO.jpg

Emil Sawicki

Another game - I started in 1930 with ¢200000.
EDIT: the forum's script do not want to accept my pictures' links, so you have to click link to see it: http://i.imgur.com/oJ4bc.jpg

VS

I see only advertisements...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Emil Sawicki

I can see them too, don't know, what's going on. Try Ctrl+F5 or right click -> copy picture's url.

Emil Sawicki

Same game as above, few years later.

Emil Sawicki

More fresh pictures:

Emil Sawicki

It's time for fresh stuff! Below some cities.

greenling

Emil Sawicki
Gives in the photo´s new pakfiles?
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Emil Sawicki

I recorded some videos since I'm playing pak128.CS.
1. [EN] A freight train running to the factory. It starts on a short branch line then passes some stations on main line and finally gets to the factory's siding.
[CZ] Nákladní vlak jedoucí k továrně. Vlak opouští vlečku, pak jede traťou a projíždí několik stanic, a konečně vjíždí na vlečku.

2. [EN] A fast train running through the large freight and passenger railway hub.
[CZ] Spěšní vlak jedoucí velkým železničním úzlem pro nákladní a pasažerský vlaky.

Emil Sawicki

Emil Sawicki

A city. Transportation services: city trams for pax, post and goods, interurban trams, buses, coal and passenger railway, zeppelins and fishing boats. Simutrans 120.4.1, pak128 with czech, french, german and japan addons.

pumuckl999

Very nice to see, that somebody uses our stuff :).

And interesting that it matches good with the other paksets.

Over the little air port I can see a building like a half pipe. Is that a depot for aircrafts? I tried myself to create a depot especially for zeppelins, but it looks terrible: The original halls for the zeppelins were very long, in Simutrans I can only create depots on one tile... But these half Pipe is a good idea for a zeppelin depot.

Emil Sawicki

Quote from: pumuckl9999building like a half pipe. Is that a depot for aircrafts?
Yes, it is.

Emil Sawicki

Old town.

Another city's part.

Rail transport.