The International Simutrans Forum

Author Topic: Passangers/Mail  (Read 955 times)

Offline HarrierST

• Languages: EN
Passangers/Mail
« on: November 04, 2017, 01:55:18 AM »
With a recent down load, if you click on a building you get info on passengers and mail and the estimated  walking timings in 2 separate lists (on the same screen but one below the other).  Resulting in other info not being displayed (off screen).

As the 2 lists seem identical why not combine them. Then only display any differences for mail.

Unfortunately this site does not allow me to post a screenshot  so I can not show you what I mean.

Offline jamespetts gb

• Simutrans-Extended project coordinator
  • Cake baker
    • Bridgewater-Brunel
Re: Passangers/Mail
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 12:31:41 PM »
I cannot reproduce this with the current nightly download, I am afraid. Can you give more details as to how this can be reproduced? If you need to upload a screenshot, you can upload it to a files.simutrans-germany.com.

Offline Ves

• Devotee
  • Languages: EN, SV, DK
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 01:40:17 PM »
I think I know what you talk about:
When there are many stops within walking distance of a building, the list of stops grows so long that the window gets too big for the screen.
This is already fixed in the classes-branch, where it will now only list the closest 5 or 6 stops, as well as the furthest stop.

Offline HarrierST

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 01:04:35 AM »
Yes that is what I was referring to. Great that you have already modified it.   :)

Offline HarrierST

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 12:53:10 AM »
Can you give more details as to how this can be reproduced? If you need to upload a screenshot, you can upload it to a files.simutrans-germany.com.

I tried to access this site today, to upload a savegame on another query.

But I was redirected to a page advertising a company called "Plesk. There was no info about simutrans.

Edit
OK - my first mistake,  I typed "files.sim..."

Edit 2.
Still can not connect the file to Simutrans. To late now try again tomorrow.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 01:22:52 AM by HarrierST »