News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Problems with this forum?

Started by sojo, March 25, 2009, 09:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sojo

Some people have problems to open this internetsite. F.e. Alex. Brose and some other from the german forum.

"English is a easy language. But not for me." ;) sojo

follow simutrans_de on Twitter
- A home for Simutrans (in german)

VS

There was DNS update. In a few hours it should sort itself out.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

whoami

(I am one of the people who couldn't get access - I am using the forum now with a work-around.)

The update didn't go well. Whois lookup for the domain gives me:
Name Servers:
ns2.zoneedit.com
ns9.zoneedit.com

Some seconds ago, after at least 5 hours, these nameservers finally assumed responsibility for the domain, and returned results. Now some people will still have to wait for negative cache entries to expire.

Ashley

Sorry about the downtime, this was caused by moving the DNS away from Isaac's server. It took a while for Zoneedit to update their records which I hadn't anticipated.

If this downtime occurs again or any subdomains are still unreachable please email me (email address is in my profile) and I'll sort it.
Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.
Why not try playing Simutrans online? See the Game Servers board for details.