News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Extended listing server down

Started by Rollmaterial, April 28, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rollmaterial

The Extended listing server is down.

DrSuperGood

Can confirm. It is now the same state as the standard listing server that has been down for months.

jamespetts

This indeed seems to be in failure. I do not maintain this, so I am not in a position to fix this - could the maintainer perhaps look into it? I should be very grateful.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Vladki

jamespetts

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Rollmaterial

Vladki

restarted. Hmm why is it failing so often...

Ves

It appears to still be down though

DrSuperGood

EDIT:
It appears the web interface is up but the listing server is down. I wonder if some the crashes are not caused by some hacker trying to attack the listing server...

Vladki

Fortunately not a hacker, but full disk... I have asked Isaac for cleanup.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

I cannot connect to the server via SSH at the moment, but I am trying. I have a ticket open with Kimsufi to perhaps help. Ugh.

jamespetts

Thank you all for your work on fixing this issue: it is much appreciated. The listing server really makes a big difference to the playability of online games.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

I think I have solved the server's disk space problem and am currently rebooting it.

Vladki

Thank you Isaac,

I had to start the listing server manually, autostart failed... Anyway it is up and running, game servers are registered.

jamespetts