News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Simutrans Whatsapp Group

Started by danivenk, October 02, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danivenk

Dear fellow Forum Members,

I have with 1 other friend a Whatsapp group where we discuss about Simutrans and show off each other's maps.
But the problem is we are currently the only members and are thus looking for more members. :D
Feel free to join, you don't need to be really active. It's just nice to discuss ;)

If you'd like to join please click here

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Just so you know, the community has tried several times to start various chat-type things and all have, thus far, ultimately failed. I don't want to discourage you from trying,  just be aware that we are an older, small community and it seems that most of us use the forum to communicate. But again, I hope you find success, as I always hope the community will grow. :)

IgorEliezer

Quote from: Isaac.Eiland-Hall on October 02, 2018, 09:29:45 PMwe are an older, small community
~Back in my day we used ICQ and IRC. And comic sans was cool... well, I can't remember.~ :<

userfriendly

Heh, ICQ. What happened to that flower thing?
Just be good to each other.

Vladki

Quote from: userfriendly on October 03, 2018, 11:04:11 PM
It is still working, but most users have moved to other communication platforms...

Leartin

Quote from: userfriendly on October 03, 2018, 11:04:11 PM
If you sent the messege to enough people, it turned blue ;)

prissi

userfriendly

And again, there's a Discord server. Maybe not as private as a Whatsapp group, but there are about 29 members, of which on average 5 are usually chatting about Simutrans and random topics :coffee:

Leartin is posting daily pixel art and recently there's been talk about DThunder518's multiplayer server.
Just be good to each other.

doddoshow

doddoshow

Quote from: userfriendly on October 08, 2018, 02:14:40 AM
And again, there's a Discord server. Maybe not as private as a Whatsapp group, but there are about 29 members, of which on average 5 are usually chatting about Simutrans and random topics :coffee:

Leartin is posting daily pixel art and recently there's been talk about DThunder518's multiplayer server.

Can i get the name of the discord? gonna join if i get a name :D thanks (or link)

Isaac Eiland-Hall

I won't probably say much, but I have to use Discord for reddit, I've joined. :)