News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Suggestion : Add music setting function ideas

Started by steve0312, November 23, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve0312

Hi.
I'm a Korean user playing Simultrans.
I have the ability to play Simultrans and want to be added.
It is a function to create a list of background music and select the music you want to listen to or stop the music. I hope that the user will also be able to play only the selected music repeatedly. I think it might be related to allegro_midi.cc files in the music folder of simulans-src-120-4-1 (the entire source file). I tried to implement the code myself, but the code was so large and the configuration was complicated that it did not succeed. If you have any people who can implement it, please add.
Oh, and I tried to attach three songs that fit the atmosphere of Simutrans, but it is too big. This song can be downloaded from the free download site 'YouTube Audio Library', and I'll look at the link in case you want to check it out.
If you do not have any problems with Simultrans' music regulations, I would like you to add Nemesis, Renaissance_Castle, Cartoon_Bank_Heist.
Link : https://www.youtube.com/user/AudioLibraryKR/featured

안녕하세요.
저는 Simutrans를 플레이하는 한국 유저입니다.
저는 Simutrans를 플레이하면서 추가됬으면 하는 기능이 있습니다.
바로 배경 음악의 목록을 만들어 듣고 싶은 음악을 선택하거나 음악을 정지시키는 기능입니다.  유저가 선택한 음악만 반복 재생하는 기능도 추가되었으면 좋겠습니다. 제 생각에는 simutrans-src-120-4-1 (전체 소스 파일)의 music 폴더의 allegro_midi.cc 파일과 관련있을 것 같습니다. 제가 직접 코드를 구현하려 했지만 코드가 방대하고 구성이 복잡하다 보니 성공하지 못했습니다. 구현 가능하신 분들이 있으시다면 추가를 부탁드립니다.
아, 그리고 Simutrans의 분위기에 어울릴만한 곡 3개를 첨부하려고 했는데 크기가 너무 커서 첨부를 못할 것 같습니다. '유튜브 오디오 라이브러리'라는 저작권 없는 무료 다운로드 사이트에서 다운받은 곡들입니다. 혹시 확인을 원하실까봐 링크를 참조하겠습니다.
Simutrans의 음악 규정에 문제가 없다면 Nemesis, Renaissance_Castle, Cartoon_Bank_Heist라는 곡을 추가해주셨으면 좋겠습니다.

prissi

The MIDI player from SImutrans is a remains from the DOS version where your could not run another player at the same time. As such, we kept it at midi, also because of small size.

The function might not be too hard to programm (or you can just edit the music.tab file)