News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

USRA Locomotives

Started by RealAmerican1776, April 30, 2019, 04:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealAmerican1776

Hello everyone for my first project I will upload some locomotives belonging to the United States Railroad Administration, the nationalized American railroad during World War One. So far I have the 0-6-0 and 0-8-0 switchers, as well as the Heavy/Light 2-8-2 Mikado, Heavy/Light 2-10-2 Santa Fe, the Heavy/Light 4-6-2 Pacific and Heavy/Light 4-8-2 Mountain. These are for Pak128.

jamespetts

Very interesting - some Simutrans-Extended compatible US content! Splendid! Also - welcome to the forum!

I have moved this to the Simutrans-Extended paksets section, as this is dealing with pakset content rather than the code itself.

It might help people if they know what pakset that this is intended to go with, or whether this is intended to be part of a new US pakset that you are creating (and, in the latter case, to know what graphics size that the pakset is to be).

This does look very interesting, though.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

Excellent! I shall look forward to seeing this develop further.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Alfonze

Can these vehicles be added to a Standard pakset? Or can they only be used in Extended?

jamespetts

They will not work in Standard if they have been compiled with the Extended version of Makeobj; but the same .dat and .png files should be able to be compiled with the Standard version of Makeobj to produce Standard compatible objects.