News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Poll: I visit the forum....

Started by vilvoh, April 14, 2009, 02:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vilvoh

I guess some of you have noticed that the forum is sometimes death and others overcrowded. It depends on the hour, day, people and many other factors... there're people that spends a lot of time each day here, without doing almost anything (I don't want to point out anyone... ::)) and others come from time to time and post several interesting comments. Other good example is when there's a release, there're more posts and visits. So I would like to know your forum's visits frequency.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Zeno

Not to say I DO spend here much more time than I do at home... Actually, I have the forum in a small window at bottom left side of the screen while I work... but it's a secret! Don't tell anyone!!  :-X

I spend hours here reading posts, looking what's cooking in other language forums, just looking at the screen and waiting for a miracle... checking back every minute for new posts... but interesting things never happen when you want to! ;D

VS

I am here 7/24, unless...
a) school (-work)
b) biological urges (food etc. ::) )
c) not at home
...and even then I keep checking now and then.

Simutrans forum has that little icon on my toolbar, right next to bank account and public transport schedule. :)

Sometimes there is something to say, mostly not. Sometimes I decide not to post anything, because I have nothing to add. Sometimes I post and spend hours on a single message, trying to make it perfect. It depends a lot.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!