News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Requirement for high_clearance_uder_bridges ignored on open water

Started by Vladki, July 28, 2019, 08:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladki

In this save there are two low bridges (electric and road) over open water channel at 841,501.
http://list.extended.simutrans.org/debug-saves/bridges.sve
There is a Clyde puffer approaching the bridge from west and passes under just fine.
However if you build a low bridge over channel at 855,482 - ship will stop at the bridge and say "no route"

jamespetts

Thank you for the report: I believe that I have now fixed this . I should be grateful if you could re-test and confirm with the next nightly build.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Vladki

Quote from: Freahk on January 18, 2020, 02:47:21 AM
:O This will break my map! xD
Oh yes, it broke oil barge line on stephenson siemens server.

So there is now problem that no ships are allowed under low bridges. Oil barge does not have the requirement for high bridge, yet it cannot pass

jamespetts

Quote from: Vladki on January 18, 2020, 01:51:12 PM
Oh yes, it broke oil barge line on stephenson siemens server.

So there is now problem that no ships are allowed under low bridges. Oil barge does not have the requirement for high bridge, yet it cannot pass

Thank you for the report - I believe that I have also now fixed this. I should be grateful if you could re-test with the next nightly build.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

jamespetts