News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Pak128.America-Ex

Started by RealAmerican1776, August 13, 2019, 09:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealAmerican1776

At long last I have finished my project of creating an American themed Pak! How do I upload it without going over the attachment limit?

freddyhayward

You'd have to link to an external site. Is your project on github?

RealAmerican1776

How would I do that? And no, it's not on github.

jamespetts

My apologies for not having spotted this until now. This looks very interesting. You will need to find a third party site that will accept an upload as large as a whole pakset. You could try Google Drive - a number of people have used that successfully.

I should be interested to learn more about this pakset.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Alfonze

Has there been any progress on hosting PakAmerica?  I'm getting ready to start work on a PakUSA, but if one already exists that'd be amazing!

RealAmerican1776

I'm actually thinking about doing it in Pak256 instead of Pak128 but I have another project going right now so once that is finished I will be going back to it.If you want to do your PakUSA go for it! I would look around the forum first to make sure there isn't one but that's what I would do. The problem I am having is that I can't change the metric system. I've looked everywhere in the files but it's just not there. If anyone has tips that would really help.