News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Shift-renewal does not work for runways

Started by Vladki, September 25, 2019, 08:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladki

I often use the shift-drag on roads or railways to plan upgrades to better ways when they are renewed. On the simutrans siemens game, I wanted to plan such renewal for a runway at Goshish airport, but it worked only for taxiway. The runway still shows "to be renewed with: same as current". Is there anything particular why it does not work for runways?

Matthew

Have you tried Ctrl+Shift+click+drag to force the upgrade? Sometimes the game misunderstands an upgrade as a downgrade.
(Signature being tested) If you enjoy playing Simutrans, then you might also enjoy watching Japan Railway Journal
Available in English and simplified Chinese
如果您喜欢玩Simutrans的话,那么说不定就想看《日本铁路之旅》(英语也有简体中文字幕)。

Vladki

Quote from: Matthew on September 26, 2019, 08:33:52 AM
Have you tried Ctrl+Shift+click+drag to force the upgrade? Sometimes the game misunderstands an upgrade as a downgrade.

Yes, it didnt work either

Mariculous

I am wondering if I should add this to the extended bugreport list or not, as I am not sure if this is related to extended or standard. Can anyone test this please?

Vladki

AFAIK There is nothing like road renewal in standard. Shift drag does not do anything

Mariculous

Ah ye, sure. I somehow had in mind it was about upgrading, not renewal.

jamespetts

Thank you for the report and apologies for not having been able to look into this hitherto. I believe that I have now fixed this. I should be grateful if you could re-test with to-morrow's nightly build.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Vladki