News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Server Pak128 Standard

Started by Guillaume, February 29, 2020, 11:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guillaume

Hello,
A new server 121.0 with Pak 128 2.8.1 is available for you to play ! The map is 3000 x 3000 with a lot of cities and industries, waters, waiting for you.It is a standard server, with some adjustements :   

• The timeline is off : you can build anything
  • The station coverage is set to 4 instead of 2
  • New addons like trucks, buses, trains, and more
  • More cities than the previous game
  • A public airport at the center of the map to share easily passengers and mails
Connection info : fr06.simutrans.ovh:13353
Download the Pak here : https://upload.puaschitz.at/file/ih3qsxgd9uhe9iq/pak128%20mod%20V1.zip

prissi

Why you are using an obsolete Simutrans version? There had been lots of bugfixes and network important features in between.

Guillaume

I'm using simutrans.ovh, thanks to Michael, but it doesn't support newer official versions.

Guillaume

Quote from: prissi on February 29, 2020, 12:15:04 PM
Why you are using an obsolete Simutrans version? There had been lots of bugfixes and network important features in between.
The server has been updated to 121.0 ,  with the help of Michael Cruzer (thank you !)

ASV62

Thanks for the host, speaking of "lots of cities" I think it's only half to 1/3 of the expected value for big maps, still have some hubs cities could be worked on though.

I'm working on the SW corner of the maps and aim to finish most industry chains as possible.

Update (0301 noon)
- Naty's side should be running smoothly with some chains working, several sections upgraded to double line layout with sidings to rise the average line speed for cross country express freight trains.

expect positive balance could be achieved in around 12 in game years with just AFK.

People who was born with this kind of lifestyle is an artist, while talents are philosophist ....

Guillaume

The server has been restarted with a new map, new addons, more cities, ...

Feel free to join !